#OurBigConversation travel survey was open from 9:00am on 9 October to 11:59pm on 6 November 2017.
We asked you about:
Thank you for taking part in the travel survey. The results will be published on this web page in due course.
All those that filled in the survey could choose to be entered into a prize draw where:
Additionally, for the opportunity to win Cambridge United match day tickets with table in the executive hospitality suite for the prize winner and 9 of their friends, lunch, Q&A with the CEO, player appearances and opportunity to see the man of the match presentation, you could have:
The prize draw finished on 23:59pm on the 6th November. The winner has been notified via the channel they shared the post by.
This free prize draw is organised by Greater Cambridge Partnership of Shire Hall, Cambridge CB3 0AP (the "Promotor"). By entering it, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and by taking part in this free prize draw you agree to be bound by them. If you don't agree with any of them, then you should not take part in this prize draw.
1. The closing date for taking part is 23:59 on 6th November.
2. To take part in this free prize draw internet access is required and you must like the Greater Cambridge Partnership Facebook or Twitter profile and share/retweet our [post title] post on Facebook or Twitter at any time between [00:01] on [start date] and the closing date. Any entries attempted or made outside of these times and dates will not be counted.
3. The account used to like/follow our Greater Cambridge Partnership Facebook/Twitter account and share/retweet our post will be the person entered into this prize draw.
4.Multiple entries will be permitted. Entry can be made by anyone resident in the UK and aged 16 or over. Employees of the Promotor, Cambridgeshire County Council, its agencies, family members or anyone professionally associated with this prize draw are not eligible for entry. We have the right to withdraw the prize if the winner is subsequently identified as such.
5.There is one prize available which is one match day ticket for the winner, together with nine tickets for their guests to attend Cambridge United Football Club's home game with Newport County on 16th December 2017. The prize also includes match day hospitality for the winner and their nine guests. At least one member of the party must be a responsible adult, aged over 18. Travel, subsistence, accommodation and other expenses are not included and the winner and their guests will be solely responsible for all expenses incurred or required in attending the game.
6. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received by the closing date on 6th November 2017 by Rachel Stoppard, the Chief Executive of the Greater Cambridge Partnership, and will be notified by 11th November via tagging in the promotional post and private messaging on the social media channel through which they entered. The winner must contact the Promotor within 14 days to receive further details of how to claim their prize. The Promotor’s contact details are [give contact details – phone, email, post etc]. In the event that the Promotor is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts within 14 days of the original draw (25th November 2017) to do so, or the winner has not contacted the Promotor within 14 days of notification for further details, the prize will be deemed unclaimed and the Promotor reserves the right to draw a new winner and the original winner will have no right to the prize.
7. The decision of the Promotor in connection with this prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available nor will one be offered.
9. In the unlikely event that the prize is not available, or becomes unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative date which it determines of being of equal value.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries that are incomplete or cannot be made or entered for any technical or other reason.
11. It is a condition of entry that entrants agree to the use of their names and details for the running this prize draw and such information will not be used for any other purpose. The winner consents to the use of their name, image and details of their attendance at the football match for promotional purposes.
12. The winner is responsible for their, and their guests, behaviour at the football match (and associated hospitality) and will comply with all Cambridge United Football Club rules and conditions including any rules, policies and dress codes notified to them by Cambridge United Football Club, and the terms of their match day tickets. Failure to do so may lead to entry being refused for which the Promotor is not responsible.
13. The Promotor shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any failure or breach by any party in connection with your participation in this prize draw, or in connection with the prize (including any cancellation, abandonment or postponement of the relevant football match).
14. The Promotor shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any third party with respect to this prize draw or the prize.
15. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promotor accepts no responsibility for any loss which is not foreseeable or arises as a result of the prize (although nothing shall exclude the Promotor's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
16. The Promotor reserves the right to hold void, suspend, change or cancel this prize draw at any time.
17. The name of the winner will be published on our website (www.greatercambridge.org.uk/travelsurvey) or can be found by contacting the Promotor at Shire Hall, Cambridge CB3 0AP.
In compliance with The Data Protection Act 1998 all personal information you provide will be held by Cambridgeshire County Council. It will only be used for the purposes of the survey. We will not pass this information to any third party.
You will be able to see the results on this web page in due course.