Papers for this meeting have now been published on the Cambridgeshire County Council website
For details on the procedure to submit a question regarding an item on the agenda, please see the GCP website.
PART ONE: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1. Election of Chairperson ( - )
2. Appointment of Vice Chairperson ( - )
3. Apologies for Absence ( - )
4. Declaration of Interests ( - )
5. Minutes (3 - 16)
6. Public Questions (17)
7. Petitions ( - )
8. Better Public Transport – Waterbeach to Cambridge (18 - 249)
9. Better Public Transport - Cambridge Eastern Access Project (250 - 264)
10. Quarterly Progress Report (265 - 297)
PART TWO: 2:00 p.m. onwards *
11. Cambourne to Cambridge Independent Audit (298 – 464)
12. Cambridge South East Transport Scheme (465 – 617)
13. Date of Future Meetings
• 2:00 p.m. Thursday 9th September 2021
• 2:00 p.m. Thursday 18th November 2021
• 2:00 p.m. Thursday 17th February 2022
• 2:00 p.m. Wednesday 1st June 2022
• 2:00 p.m. Thursday 8th September 2022
• 2:00 p.m. Thursday 17th November 2022
* Should Part One of the meeting finish later than 1:00 p.m. the start time for Part Two may be later
than scheduled. The discussion on Part Two items will not start any earlier than 2:00 p.m.
Important Information for those wishing to attend or observer proceedings
Following the end of temporary legislation allowing for public meetings to be conducted entirely virtually, we are now required to hold the meeting in a face to face setting.
It is now possible for public speakers to attend a meeting and speak in person, but we need to ensure there is a Covid safe environment for everyone in the meeting.
Because we still need to follow Government advice on indoor gatherings and social distancing, the seating available for members of the public will be severely restricted. We therefore would urge you to observe proceedings remotely if possible.
If you feel you really need to be present in person, please contact Democratic Services and request a place – see below for contact details.
The meeting will be live streamed and can be accessed from the GCP Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GreaterCam.
We support the principle of transparency and encourage filming, recording and taking photographs at meetings that are open to the public. We also welcome the use of social networking and micro-blogging websites (such as Twitter and Facebook) to communicate with people about what’s happening, as it happens.
For more information about this meeting, please contact Nicholas Mills (Cambridgeshire County Council Democratic Services) on 01223 699763 or via e-mail at Nicholas.Mills@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.